Directions & Traffic Info
$5 Parking will be available for Chattanooga Mini Maker Faire attendees at the lot on the corner of West Main Street and Chestnut Street
If you are planning a short trip, street parking is available all across Chattanooga and is priced at $1 per hour and you can pay via the Parkmobile App.
Ironman Road Closures on September 9th
We suggest you access the First Tennessee Pavilion from the MLK Blvd exit or Main St. exit.
Avoid Broad Street between its intersections with MLK Blvd and Main Street.
7AM – 11AM
- Ochs Highway/Guild Trail/Sanders Rd. – CLOSED
5AM – 2PM
- Southbound Riverfront Pkwy. from Molly Ln. to MLK Blvd – CLOSED
- Eastbound W. 20th from Riverfront Pkwy. to Market St. – CLOSED
- Intersection of W. 20th and Market St./ Intersection of 20th and Broad St. – CLOSED
- Southbound Market St. from 20th St. to 40th St. – CLOSED (6 AM to 9:30 AM)
- I-24 Exit ramp to Southbound Market St. – CLOSED
- I-24 on ramp from Southbound Market St. – CLOSED
- Intersection of St. Elmo Ave. and 41st St. – EXPECT DELAYS
- Intersection of St. Elmo Ave. and Tennessee Ave. – EXPECT DELAYS
- Hwy. 193 at Hwy. 341 & Hwy. 136 at Hwy. 193 & Hwy. 136 at Hwy. 341 – EXPECT DELAYS
- 40th St. from Alton Park to Tennessee Ave. – CLOSED
5AM – 5PM
- Westbound Riverside Dr./Amnicola Hwy. from Lindsay to Wilcox – LANE CLOSED
- Battery Place Ramp from Amnicola Hwy. – CLOSED
- Veterans Bridge/Barton Ave. between 4th St. and Terrace St. – LANE CLOSED
- Eastbound Fraizer Ave. between Walnut St. Bridge and Barton Ave. – LANE CLOSED